Out Now undertakes the world's longest continuing lesbian and gay market research program, which commenced just before our agency was established in 1992.
Over almost twenty years, Out Now has undertaken some of the most groundbreaking gay market research studies in the world - both for our own gay market research database, as well as for our clients.
Industry heavyweights like IBM, Toyota, Lufthansa and Barclays have all relied upon Out Now gay market research expertise.
Lesbian and gay media worldwide has also benefited from partnering with us to better understand the social, lifestyle and consumer issues faced by the world's gay and lesbian communities.
First and foremost our research program assesses the gay communities we research as people. Nobody considers themselves to be a target consumer, so neither does Out Now's gay market research approach.
This specialised gay market research resource is relied upon by governments, community organizations, media providers and our corporate clients - all looking to better understand and meet the consumer needs and social concerns of gay and lesbian people.
To learn more about how Out Now can benefit your outreach to the lesbian and gay market, contact us today.
You will find more media coverage of our gay market research program in the Press section of this site, but here are a few reports that discuss how our gay market research has influenced the world's knowledge of lesbian and gay people.
- Burgeoning gay travel market worth up to £600 million - The Guardian (UK)
- Out Now to conduct groundbreaking study - ResearchLive, Market Research Society (UK)
- 49% of gay people too scared to come out at work - Independent (UK)
- Media consumption - modern gays are different - MediaWeek (UK)
- The L Word: Lesbian. Loaded. Loving it. - Independent (UK)
- A new ad adage - same sex sells - Time (US)
- Same-sex ads swim into the mainstream - Variety (US)
- Queer Eye for the pink buy - B&T (Australia)
- Targeting the pink dollar - Money Management (Australia)
- Pink Panther economy - Sunday Business Post (Ireland)
- Gay marriages create business opportunities - Financial Mail (South Africa)